Saturday, November 9, 2013

Welcome!


Hi! I'm Aubrey. Welcome to my blog! I will be giving you some cool tips, tricks, advice, and cool art tutorials on this site! I like to sew, draw (digitally and traditionally), make plushies, and do all kinds of crafts. I have 4 cats- Oreo, Garfield, Lady and Tiger-, and a brother-Michael- and my mom is Laura. I live in Florida, and I'm really shy, but when you get to know me, i'm really silly! I don't bite! Talk to me! I am usually on deviantart. You can find my page here: http://aubrey877corcoran.deviantart.com. Some things I like are:
Online shows/comics:

Battle Dog
Bravest Warriors
Bee and Puppycat

More online stuff:

Pusheen
DeviantART
Charahub

Hobbies:
Art (of cource, DUH XD)
I play the flute
Running
Swimming

More:

I am in the gifted and talented classes. I want some more friends (online and off). I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I want you guys to ask me stuff so I can start an FAQ!!! I also have a great sense of humor and can make funny yet clean jokes! Thanksforreading! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment